FarBeyondBelieving: Personal update

15 May 2013

Personal update

(The photo is made on my internship, everyone has to bake something every week. Last week was my turn. I made Dutch delights: soesjes en tompoezen.)

It's time for a short personal update. As you might have noticed on the amount of blog posts I've been very busy. There were a few things which I had to think about, and school work to be done. But at first..

I want to tell you guys that I'll be staying in London after my internship. I'm not moving back to the Netherlands, I'm staying in the UK. To find a job and stay in our apartment. I've thought about it and it doesn't have to be definite. There's always possibilities to go back, or stay longer. I'll see what happens! But for now.. I'll stay in London!

The second thing I want to tell you guys is that I'm definitely graduating next month. I've had one of the most important reflection moments during my graduation internship yesterday. And I got a green light, which means my supervisor believe that I'll be able to finish my thesis and product in a month. They believe I'm able to graduate! So the next few weeks I have to work hard on finishing my thesis (conclusions etc.) and perfecting my product, of which I'll make an entire separate post when it's done.

I just wanted to give you all a heads up, with an explanation of what exactly is happening. I'll hopefully be back soon with more blogposts.

P.S. Don't mind my all that natural hair colour on top of my head. I got rid of it now..

13 comments:

  1. Again, congrats on the green light! Super awesome! As for the decision to stay in London, I think we all suspected as much. I would've done the same thing in your situation. You've got your apartment and Joe's got his job, so yeah, I would've stayed as well! It's super exciting though! So congrats on making that decision as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nieke wat gaaf! Ik dacht al wel dat je in Londen zou blijven, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dat zijn heel veel positieve dingen. Yay. Echt gaaf dat je daar blijft en heel veel succes met de laatste met je thesis. We zien de blogjes wel verschijnen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay on both counts! It's great that you'll be able to graduate and I can definitely understand wanting to stay in London ^_^ Chance of a lifetime to live abroad :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaaf dat je toch in London blijft wonen :) Hmm, en lekker, tompoezen en soesjes :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat leuk! Londen is ook zo geweldig :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat leuk dat je in Londen blijft en wat gaaf dat je volgende maand gaat afstuderen, heel veel succes hoor! xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeeeej, wat fijn dat je af kunt studeren! En ik had sowieso al niet verwacht dat je terug zou komen naar Nederland, volgens mij heb je het daar in Londen zo fijn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gaaf dat je in Londen blijft! En fijn dat je nu echt af gaat studeren, spannend! Wat leuk trouwens, dat je echte Nederlandse dingen hebt gebakken voor op je stage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat leuk dat je in Londen blijft, ik ben jaloers haha! Wat fijn dat je gaat afstuderen! Heel veel succes! :) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ik had het al gezegd, maar super leuk dat je in Londen blijft en nogmaals proficiat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een moeilijke maar ook leuke beslissing om te nemen! Stoer dat je in Engeland blijft hoor, super! Heel veel succes komende maand... afstuderen is niet niks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh wat fijn dat je al bijna gaat afstuderen. EN stoer idd dat je blijft, tof! XX

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke