FarBeyondBelieving: InstaDiary: January

02 February 2013

InstaDiary: January

Hello February and hello London. I landed yesterday and am very happy to be with my boyfriend again. But now it's time to see what happened in January.
 Eating at Wagamama in London. - The Blu-Rays, DVD's and game I bought. - Goodbye lunch before going back to the Netherlands. - White Snow O.P.I. nail polish bought at the airport. - The Casio watch I got for Christmas from my parents -. Catwoman USB. - Lush purchases. - Metallica Guitar Hero.
 Yummie dinner with one of my friends. - Salad and garlic bread with my sister. - Outfit post on the blog. - Les Miserables with my mom. - Touchscreen gloves. - New JC knock-off shoes. - Healthy breakfast. - And a give-away on the blog.

I went to a Linsey Stirling concert which was amazing. - Another outfit post on the blog. - Balmi lipbalm. - We opened our exhibition. - Pretty Amsterdam. - My very first fashion show ever.
Saying goodbye to Utrecht. - The street where my room was located. - Goodbye dinner with my best friend. - Plus they good me this Batman mug and Star Wars thermos bottle, which I love. - My books and DVDs back in my parents house. - Toulouse, who's our cat, cutey! - Almost finished packing for London. - My sister as a coach at the Special Olympics in Pyeongchang, South-Korea.
New headphones. (from Hema) - My 2012 cinema tickets, 15 in total. - My new bordeaux red Converse. - And I'm leaving for 5 months London.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely post. I love that all the things that you buy are things that I either own or want to buy soon. Like the Bordeaux converse's, and that cute lip balm!
    I made a January pictures blog post earlier this week, care to stop by at bonjourart.blogspot.com ?
    Have fun in London! I know you will.
    RaySnaps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kitty! Those bordeaux converse look really cool :D And OMG, a Star Wars thermos, I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke foto's! Love your Converse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke diary! Gave foto's. Converse is top en Guitar Hero hebben wij ook thuis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah de all stars zijn zo gaaf! London, goed om te horen dat je veilig bent geland :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke foto's, hoop dat je snel je draai vindt in London. Super gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww your cat is such a cutey! Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hele leuke foto's allemaal en je all starts zijn echt gaaf! xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaw that kitty is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, a lot has happened. :) I've never been to a fashion show like that. And you seem to have bought some pretty great movies too!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leuke diary! Veel foto's altijd fijn om doorheen te bladeren:). Fijn dat je herenigd bent met je vriend. Nu zeker 5 maanden samen, dat moet heerlijk zijn! Je nieuwe all-stars zijn erggg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pics! I also keep my cinema tickets, but I tape them to the side of one of my closets.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke