FarBeyondBelieving: What's in my bag

10 July 2012

What's in my bag

What's in my bag? Something you see on almost every blog. And because I really like these posts, I'll make one for you guys. This is one of my most-loved bags and is Aztec red from Urban Outfitters.

But what is exactly in my bag?
- Sunglasses (H&M) with protector
- Bike and house keys. And well a lot of key-hangers.
- My 5-year old (yes really) iPod classic
- My wallet (Primark)
- Captain America holder with my OV-student card in it
- Arizona, Iced tea. (nomnoms!)
- Vaseline
- I always bring a book with me, currently that is the Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- 2 pencils
- My red Moleskine dayplanner
- A black notebook

And the one thing I forgot to put on the picture but always bring with me: my iPhone.
This was in my bag when I went to work, most of the time I bring this small bag with make-up (deodorant, mascara etc.) in it as well. 

6 comments:

  1. That bag is awesome! And your copy of The Hobbit looks so pretty, the cover of mine isn't that nice really :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik kan niet wachten tot m'n Moleskine binnen is! Arizona is zo lekker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een super leuke tas heb je!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh je hebt echt een super toffe tas :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ziet er echt leuk uit! Waar heb je die captain America kaartenhouder vandaan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die komt van the Forbidden Planet in Londen! :) Die hebben er heel veel, ook van Iron Man, Thor etc. Daarnaast is the Forbidden Planet ook een MUST GO voor Harry Potter, Doctor Who en ander nerd spul!

      Delete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke