FarBeyondBelieving: You shook me all night long

18 June 2012

You shook me all night long


It's time for a music post. I listen to a lot of different music genres. Some of my classmates asked me what I genres I mainly listened to, I asked them to guess. The first thing they said was metal. I think I was wearing my Metellica t-shirt that day, but thought it was rather funny. I do listen to metal but I told them there's a lot of country, rock, pop and acoustic music in my playlist as well.
But the genre I'm most into right now would definitely be rock. And yes then I mean old school rock, so talk Kansas, Queen, AC/DC, Nirvana, Foreigner, REO Speedwagon and Black Sabbath. To name a few of my favorites. I would've loved to see those bands in the 1980's, at their best times. But unfortunately I was born in 1991..
I wouldn't say that I'm not into rock bands which are around now, I love the Pretty Reckless, Foo Fighters, Muse and Switchfoot, to name a few. But the old rock is harder, louder and most of all rough. I like the sound of the electric guitars and the pureness of the tracks. It sounds more real as there wasn't that much software to edit music yet.

Other rock songs you should definitely listen to?
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
Foreigner - Hot Blooded
REO Speedwagon - Back On The Road Again
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son
Aerosmith - Back in the Saddle
Scorpions - No One Like You

2 comments:

  1. Ik ben hier mee opgegroeid! Heerlijk nummer, luister ik echt regelmatig^^ Dat begin is gewoon heerlijk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is phenomenal!!!! such a great find!!!!!! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke